"Enter to Win" prize/contest drawing forms to gather leads during your tradeshow!
Research tells us that over 80% of leads gathered at tradeshows are never followed up on. That’s a phenomenal number, especially when each lead has the potential to generate profit for you and your company. Why do so many leads fall by the wayside? It’s because show leads have a reputation for having no substance - they’re either just cold business cards or similar basic information imprinted on a company lead card. There’s nothing there to give busy professionals a reason to follow up. Even if the sales people do follow up, there is only so much they can learn from a business card. For you to effectively make this worthwhile, you need quality information. But how do you collect quality information?
The answer is simple:
Create a quality, lead generating, data collecting, “SURVEY!”
- Clarify what type of information should be recorded. What do you expect to learn?
By working backwards from the outcome you are aiming for, you can identify the kinds of questions that you need to ask in your survey.
- Create questions that enable you to solve your customer’s needs/problems. Dig deep!
- Collect data that allows you to follow up successfully and accurately.
- Provide an incentive for filling out the survey.
- Always with integrity, make sure the prize is awarded and announced.
Collect the data from the surveys and have a database program that ensures your sales staff to get the leads complete and as useful as possible. Make sure you can also measure the results of the follow-up marketing plan.
- Everyone working the tradeshow should know exactly what the tradeshow results you want to achieve. Create benchmarks and goals, evaluate and measure.
- Develop a follow-up system that includes a budget and timelines for the hot new leads.
Once data is collected:
Follow up - Remember, if you don’t follow up - your competitors will!
This is where Print & Copy Factory comes in - let us do the work for you. We can generate an “Extreme Personalized Mailing” from the data you collected. We can design a mailing that addresses the issues on the survey, with solutions solving your customers problems. Processing a direct mailing with the “extreme personalization” increases your rate of response by 4 to 5 times. This is the answer that increases your return on your potential leads. It is fast and effective, creative and fun!
ALSO CONSIDER A DISPLAY BOARD FOR WHAT THEY WIN!